Today I had another email asking me for some basic styling tips…..and so….
Here you go my lovely friend….
Over in the Studio (you can join for FREE) I have a super quick video with tips & tricks for styling today’s flay lay photo.
Here’s a few Flat Lay Tips You might Like to Try
- Allow room to breathe (don’t over clutter your frame).
Messy can be magical… but bits of background and space allow the viewer to actually see the details.
- Pick props that make sense.
- Start with all your bits and bobs….then subtract… so often….less is truly more.
- Pay attention to the details. Little things can make a big difference
- Make sure the lines are straight. This is a bit of an obsession of mine..but honestly…. I think straight lines (if they are meant to be straight) are important.
Pop into the Studio and watch today’s video.
I’d love to see you there.Click here to join The Studio
Until next time.
Beautiful linen ribbon from Made on 23rd