The Lr Preset Download
First … the download.
(If you are downloading my FREE Lr presets.)
Once you click the download link you will be taking to box.net.
You will see a page that looks similar to this (minus my notes and pink arrows).
Note: depending on your operating system/browser this page may look slightly different.
Please watch this quick video if the download process is confusing. Then carry on to the install instructions below.
- In Lightroom go to Preferences (LR>Preferences on a MAC and Edit>Preferences on Windows).
- Inside preferences click on the PRESETS tab (second tab in).
- Click on the Show Lightroom Presets Folder box.
- Double Click on the Lightroom Folder to open it.
- Double Click on the Develop Presets Folder and copy your Presets folder into that folder. (make sure the presets are unzipped).
- Restart Lr and your new presets should be ready and waiting for you.