It’s been a beat since I share a Lightroom Did you Know tutorial.
Today, spot removal, custom panels, the
Quick review of Lightroom Shortcuts & Such
- Q – to jump to the spot removal
- Z or Spacebar – to zoom in & out
- T – to show/hide
- A – to turn on/off visualize spots (spot removal)
- Virtual copy – CMD + ‘ (mac) CTRL + ‘ (window)
- Survey View (side by side image compare) – N
Turn off the Lr Preset Preview
In other good stuff, 2 companies I adore.
- Baron Fig Confidant journal
- Baron Fig Confidant dateless planner
- Baron Fig Pencils & Pens
- Baron Fig Vanguard soft cover notebook
- My Intent Word Finder Quiz
- My Intent Question Cards
- My Intent Bracelet
- oh and My WRITE life 2109 class – design a year of love & intention. There’s still time.
Today’s Image processed with Fraser from the Moody & Magic preset collection.
Wanna deep dive into the magic of using Lightroom Presets, check out my Make Magic with your Lightroom Presets class.
Over to you
Questions? Lr tutorial Requests? Share in the comments below.